Friday, April 4, 2008

Our Fun Coronado Trip

We had such a wonderful vacation with my family. Everyone was able to come, but my cute brother Spencer, his wife Stephanie, and their little girl Sofie. We missed them. Anyways, it is such a heavenly moment to spend time with family. It makes me be so happy for eternity. My greatest memories truly come from spending time with family. Brett and I had our first walk on the beach alone together. It was so wonderful. I got some fun runs in with my sister and brothers, a great bike ride with my brother, and a nice ocean swim in. The week went fast, but I am so happy everyone got to come. It was kind of funny being on a vacation only 20 minutes away from our house, but it was wonderful none the less. I am so thankful for all my parents did to make it happy. I posted lot of pictures, so just be prepared. :)














































































By Sunday afternoon everyone had arrived. We went down to the beach and had a barbecue. Brayden loved the sand as you can tell. We also had an Easter egg hunt. It was fun having it with the cousin and my siblings. It is always great when all my brothers and sisters are around. The kids get so spoiled with attention.


































On Monday and Tuesday we hung out at a few different beaches. My sister and I tried surfing.( I respect all surfer. I found it very challenging). My brother surfer almost everyday. They really liked it. Brynn and Aubrey even tried surfing.:)The cousins loved just playing in the sand.





























































































































We went to Disneyland on Wednesday. My parent watched Brayden and my nephew Josh. The rest of us went and had a great time, despite the huge crowds. The girls favorite part was seeing the princesses and the parade. Sleeping Beauty came up and talk to Brynn in the making of a princess show. Brynn was for sure star struck. It was so cute. I would have to say Disneyland is truly a magical places.






















On Thursday we all just hung out at the beach. ( I personally got to go on a great bike ride). Then later that day we went to the USS Midway. Later that night we had a bonfire on the beach and celebrated my brother Brandon 33rd birthday. He was on leave from Iraq, so it was a real treat to have him and his family with us.






































































We went to Sea World on the last day. We still enjoy going their. It is always fun there. My brother and his little girl got to be the helpers in the dolphin show. It was great. I got this cute picture of Brett just talking with my brothers while the kids were looking at the starfish, and I had to throw it in. (Don't I have a cute hubby:)).














The girls, especially Aubrey have been wanting to get their ears pierced. Brett was on call today, so we decided today would be a perfect day. Aubrey was so calm and good. Brynn was nervous from the beginning. She insisted on sitting on my lap, and she actually shed some tears. Brayden was a trooper and just sat in the stroller the whole time. After I let the go on some little mall rides. I think they looks so cute with their earring. :)

11 comments:

Peck Family said...

This post was so cute. Kami im so glad you had so much fun with your family!

Susan said...

What a fun time you've been having!! I think Disneyland is magical too! :)

hughes family said...

kami, your pics are so cute!! looks like a really fun time with your family. fun to see your parents and sis. your kids look cute, i bet the girls LOVE their earrings!! looks like a fun time on the beach!!

the landreths said...

I loved going through your last 2 posts and seeing all the pictures of your family. I'm glad you guys had so much fun together-- Disneyland really is fun, isn't it? :) That is so cute that your girls got their ears pierced. I miss you guys!

Adam Jensen said...

I love it when the whole family can get together! So fun!!! I didn't you had so many brothers and only one sister :) your kids are growing SO fast!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Wow! What a fun trip with your family!!-Everything sounds so fun! I'm jealous your girls got their ears pierced...I cannot convince Ally to do it! Glad you guys are enjoying CA!!!

Rebekah's Mom said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun...and the weather beautiful as always in SD. I'm so proud of the girls for being so brave getting their ears pierced. What did Brett say?:) Good luck at Iron Girl this weekend!

Christine said...

Hey,I got your address from your mom. I heard of your triatholon and wanted to say congrats. That is the coolest! I just got into the blogging world. You have a very cute family. Keep in touch.

Tami said...

Hey guy's this is Toby and Tami. We were blog hopping and saw your cute blog. It is so fun to see your cute pictures and read about what you have been up to. hope all is well, take care.

JonesFamily said...

So fun! I have heard surfing is really hard. I don't know if I am brave enough to try.

Jess said...

Looks amazing. Family is the best, and I am SO craving the beach, but I will have to wait until July.