Friday, August 1, 2008

This was Brett's Favorite Race of the Year!

CHAMPIONSHIP OFFROAD RACING AT CHULA VISTA





The girls favorite part of the races was the monster snow cones that they got.
Cute little Brayden loved the trucks, but the load sound of the trucks made him start to get really scared. By the end of the races he had his head burried in my chest.




They had little kid age 8 -15 racing. There was one girl racing and she had a cute pink car.
PADRES GAME
We rode the trolly to the game, which was super fun for the kids. We then rode the trolly hope, which was much more eventful. We ended up getting on the wrong trolly taking us the complete opposite direction. There was us and the Sambars on the trolley, and it took us over an hour to figure out that we were on the wrong trolley. We ended up getting to our cars around 10:45, and we left the ball park at 8:45. It was a little crazy, but made for a fun memory.





We went with alot of our friends from around here. We ended up sitting on the grass, which the kids loved. I literally didn't see one play of the game, but it was still fun.


Our friends the Williams from Arizona came down again. They are actually looking to move down here. Anyways we met up at Carlsbad at the outlet and went to Ruby's. The kids loved it because they got balloons, and we loved it getting caught up with our friends.

I had to post this picture of Brynn because she is just getting so big and fun. She is a good helper(most of the time), and a good friend to me and her siblings.


Brayden and Aubrey are also at a fun stage. I love to just sit back and watch at how they explore there world. I feel super blessed to have the children I have. Brayden can still charm me with is cute wit, and Aubrey is such a sensitive cute "girly" girl.


This is from the races. It was the best wreck of all the races and Brett just happen to record it. Brett said to turn up the sound so you can "feel the horsepower"!!

8 comments:

Growinguptogether said...

Kami looking at your blog makes me tired. I honestly don't know how you fit all of that into your schedule. You're a great mom and amazing friend. Thanks for inspiring us with each post.

Tami said...

wow looks like so much fun!! My favorite part would probably be the snowcones too. How cute is that!!

Melissa Spurgiesz said...

It was so much fun at the game! I don't think that we watched a single inning at the game either! It was the adventure that counts! We sure are going to miss you guys when you leave for Pensacola. We will be here in San Diego, wishing you to come back! :)

The Moore Family said...

Oh my gosh....I cannot believe what a small world this is. I found your blog on a girl in my wards blog, Jessica Miller. They live up the street from us. Anyways, your family is so adorable and your kids are getting so big!! Hope you guys are doing well. Adam says Hi to Brett!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

super legit, serioulsy luv the idea! i havent even been to a rodeo before, i need to get out more! are you guys getting ready for the big move...i really need to call and check in with you! i luv the blog, the other cami

Rebekah's Mom said...

So fun! I loved catching up with you guys, too. I miss you already.

The Mathews Family said...

Wow- that looks ROWDY! YEE HAW! :0) Fun stuff!!!

Hey did you ever find a day to get together before you leave??

FCZ said...

https://www.fczorky.com/2021/01/pinjaman-online-untuk-dana-pendidikan.html