Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas in Utah (our second Christmas)


We had a great time in UT. Here is some of the highlight.


KANGAROO ZOO









COUSIN'S PICTURES















NEW YEAR'S EVE







ICE CREAM PARLOR AT THANKSGIVING POINT









ENJOY UT GREAT SNOWSTORMS
























































































CHRISTMAS AT THE BANKS
































































"THE GRINCH WHO STOLE CHRISTMAS" BREAKFAST WITH SANTA






























































































PLANE RIDE









2 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

I am sooo glad we got to spend more time with you at christmas. I just think you are an amazing person and love learning from you. The day we said goodbye to you Shane said "it's always sad to see Kami leave." I have to agree with him. I don't know what your family would do without you.

Mindy Bywater said...

I know that you don't know me, but I ran across your blog from my friend Jenny Mathews blog. I just had to comment because I am married to a Bret. I have a son named Brayden, spelled the same way, and I have a daughter named Bryn. I thought that was strange. Cute blog thanks for letting me look!