Thursday, September 6, 2007

The kids are turning into fish!





We have been swimming everyday now. I am surprised the kids haven't grown fins. The kids love it so much! We have been going alot all summer, but these last couple of weeks it has become a daily ritual. Brynn keeps getting better and better, and cute Aubrey is getting so much braver. She goes underwater and jumps in the "big" pool. Even Brayden enjoys the water. The girls start swim lesson this week, so I think they will only be getting better, and we will only be going swimming more. :)
The only day last week I didn't swim was on Sunday. :) It was extremely hot here last weekend, and on Sunday it was 101 when we walked out of church. We knew on Sunday we couldn't go swimming so we ended up going to walk around the temple. ( It is by the beach so it is cooler there). Anyways, I posted some pictures of our trip there. I am not sure how "uplifting" it was for the girls, but they sure had a good time rolling down the hill in front of the temple. Brayden and I just watched them in the shade.




5 comments:

Peck Family said...

Kami your such a good mom. The girls looked like they had a blast at the temple. AND yes we will definately have a girls weekend their in San Diego we are just making the plans.

the landreths said...

Cute pictures, Kami. I miss you!

AnnMarie said...

I miss being able to swim so much. I miss our free community pools in AZ. I love the pic of the kids "swimming" on the grass. Maybe they ARE fish.

The Mathews Family said...

I think our swimming days might be coming to an end! I love it, though. It must have been nice to have your community pool that wicked hot week and a half. We only made it to the pool a couple of times. It gets kind of hard with Dillon's school schedule and Charlie's nap and everything. I LOVE all your photos. Your girls are just too beautiful and Brayden is such a little charmer!!

I hope we can get together soon! I looked at James' schedule and he doesn't really have a day off except this coming Sunday. At least not until his next rotation. His attending is a NAZI I swear. She's out of control and he's really feelin' it.

Anyway, take care - thanks for all your words of encouragement :)

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Kami - I was so pumped to talk to you the other day on the phone and get caught up! Sounds like you are doing great, you are amazing! How many months down now...you will be through this intern year before you know! Keep doing what you are doing and call me anytime you get bored or what to kill yourself - either way, girl I have been there and I know it is tough! I am going to get my stuff together with my races so I will email you in the next day or so...let's try to get together over Christmas for sure - k! I know Vanny would love to see the girls! Keep me posted! Luv
the other Cami