Sunday, September 16, 2007

Slumber Party!

















Brynn had her first real sleepover this weekend. We had the Phillips, our friends from Arizona, come and stay with us. Jenessa, Brynn, and Aubrey all slept in the same room. They thought it was so fun! They loved having PILLOW FIGHTS at night. Brynn had Jenessa wear one of her nightgowns, so from behind it was hard to tell which girl was which. While they were here we went to the beach and boogie boarded and went to Sea World. ( I had to add the picture of the Clydesdale because I think it is funny they have horses at Sea World, even though I know why they have them). It was a fun weekend, and it was so cute to see Brynn and Jenessa play all their "girly" stuff. ( Brynn really only has boyfriends out here, so I think she loved playing dolls and princess stuff). She cried when Jenessa had to leave.

Another exciting thing about this weekend was that Brett ended up working over his hours at the hospital, so after his call shift on Saturday he got to have Sunday off. It was such a fun surprise. I was so happy he got to come to Sea World. I really cherish the time when we get to see him. He only has one day left of his trauma surgery rotation. YEA!!

One last thing, right after the Phillips left today the Williams, some more of our friends from Arizona, came by for awhile. It was fun to see them and get caught up. We ended up going to the park, and enjoying the beautiful weather here. We love see our friends. We also love living in such a cool place because I think it breeds visitors :)

4 comments:

the landreths said...

How fun to have the Phillips visit! Looks like the girls had a blast.

Adam Jensen said...

I know! you guys picked a great place. I am so jealous you guys get to see some many people. I am glad your girls had a sleep over! so fun.

The Mathews Family said...

Looks like tons of fun! I know what you mean about breading visitors! We haven't had as many as you, but everyone we know says they're planning a trip! Between living in paradise and having a new baby.. should be fun! ;)

We almost called you again on Saturday to hang out and now I can see that you would have been busy! I actually thought I was going to have to go to the hospital that day, but didn't. I'll talk to you soon.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Your girls are like you - they are so cute & fun! Savannah would have died to be there having a fun sleepover! Sounds tough with Brett working so much on the trauma rot. that is a brutal one - hopefully next month will be a bit easier. Sounds like you guys are surviving the San Diego way!!! Talk soon - the other Cami