Saturday, February 9, 2008

This is one of the reasons we love living here!











Brett got home yesterday, and so today we went to have a picnic at the beach to celebrate him being home. We also went because it was the most beautiful day I think I have seen here. It was 71 degree. It was so nice and relaxing there. (I think alot of things seem more relaxing when Brett is around). After we went to ice cream. It felt like a summer day. This is one of the reason I think we could live here forever!
























































































We went to our ward family Valentine dance tonight. It was so fun, and it was fun to see everyone dancing together. I never knew a family dance could actually get my cute husband to dance:)







































Brayden turned one on Tuesday. It is so hard to believe he has been my little boy for so long. He is such an angel. A lot of times he is the only boy I get a hug from:) He still love to cuddle up to me. I hope he never grows out of that. We had a fun small Car party for him. We went over to my friend Audra and decorated cupcakes and made little pizza. The kids had a blast, and I think Brayden enjoyed it as well.



























































Last Sunday before church the girls wanted to have a tea party, so they invited all their animals. They had a good time. Then later after church they dressed up as something. They really do like to play together, and I am quite impressed with what they come up with.

















Before Brett left for Texas for a 9 day training, he had a few days off. We got to do some fun things like movie night, trips to the park, and the beach. It was so nice having him around:)









10 comments:

Nunes Family said...

Kami Looks like you guys have a fun week. Iam glad you got to spend time with your husband. I wish there was a beach close by here!

Stephanie Johnson said...

It does look so nice and warm there. I am so jelous. I think you are a pretty amazing person for finding so much fun in life even when Brett is gone alot!

tj said...

I'm glad you guys like it there so much. I'm glad Brett is back too. I'm looking forward to some relaxing beach time when we come!!

hughes family said...

i just can't accept that brayden is ONE already!! it just can't be! it seems like a few months ago you were pregnant with him. it just flies by. the girls look so grown up. we need to plan some kind of rendezvoux, we're too far away!! say hi to the kids for us!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

luved the new pics Kami...glad Brett is back and you guys got to spend a little extra time together! Savannah luved the vidoe of Brynn on the monkey bars and the beach looked pretty darn enticing! Your kidso are so cute...can't believe Brayden is 1...are you sure about that!!! luv the other Cami

Sunny said...

Um, ya! Those beach shots make me real jealous. :) Happy Valentine's Day!

Courtney said...

ellie says to me everyday: "after cody wakes up we can go to the beach!" we are snowed it yet again and those pictures make me jealous! your kids are sooo cute!

Growinguptogether said...

Looking at your blog makes me realize that the Mannings need to go relax at the beach more often. Your blog is so cute and fun to read, but your family is even cuter.

Rusty and Tara said...

Do you guys know yet when you are headed to Florida???

Did Brayden get our bday ecard? I can't believe he's one!

m e l said...

How fun to have the beach right there!! So jealous! We'll have to come for a visit!