Friday, September 19, 2008

Saying Good-bye to great friends


This was the last night in San Diego. We went down and just watched the waves come in, and built sand castle. We had such a wonderful time our for the 15 months we were privilleged to live in San Diego. We really hope Brett Navy career will take us back.

We had to say good-bye to our California beaches, but lucky we have a beach here as well. We are too spoiled. :)
































The last weekend we were here we got together with my friends Jana and Audra and their families. We were still at the lodge so they meet us there. My friend Vicky and her family were out of town, but the three of them had gotten together earlier and had made me a going away gift. We were all in the cooking group together, so the picture of me in my apron is what they made me. They had all the kids put their had print on it. It was so sweet. They also made me a going away basket with snack for our drive. We used it tons.


Anyways, we spent the day at the beach and had a great time. I was so blessed to have made such wonderful friends in San Diego. I hope the friendship I made will last forever.




We got together with the Sambars a couple times a week at the park. This was one of our last times at the park together. This was after a little mom and tot preschool we did. My girls miss Ryn so much.


This is my cutest neighbor Eleanor. She was the friendliest and kindest lady. My girls called her Grandma. She lived by herself, so the kids really brighten her day. She would always say it was so quite when we left on a trip. The night before our mover came she made us dinner. We are sure going to miss her. ( Luckily we have found great neighbor here).


1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's so fun to see pics of your family! You guys made quite the move. Do you know how long you will be in Florida?