Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Columbus Day at the Zoo

We loved watching the orangutan. He was trying to do a trick with his blanket.
I love it when I can get all the kids in a pictures. I was really happy that Brayden didn't slip off during the picture.Brynn took this picture. Brett always loves to take the girls to look at the snakes. This really isn't my favorite part.


Crazy my kids take up all the flowers. We went when I was pregnant with Brayden. I had no idea what it would be like to have"3 flowers". It's great having three flower although every day is not always as sweet and pretty.


It was great Brett got Columbus day off. It was a fun day with the family. The zoo here is so cool. We have been a couple of times, and I still don't think we have seen half of the zoo.





3 comments:

the landreths said...

That is so cool that Brett got Columbus day off. That is funny what you said about Brayden slipping off because that's exactly what i was thinking while i was looking at that picture :). What a fun day!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

I love the zoo! We can't wait to go to the San Diego zoo! I'm so glad that Brett had Columbus Day off! That is always so nice. I can't wait until next month when Jonathan has it a little easier. One month at a time, right?!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Kami - You are the woman! You look like you are doing great...pluggin away! I'm glad you are getting to do some of the funnest things in San Diego, espeically on Brett's days off. That was such a highlight of San Diego for us...so much to do, so much fun stuff, one of kind stuff to do! Let's talk soon, you can call me anytime if you get bored! Luv the other Cami