Monday, October 15, 2007

Friends

We got together with some of my college friends yesterday. Malinda, Suzy, Hillary, and I all had dinner with our families at Malinda's house. It was so fun to see my friends and get caught up. We all live within an hour and half of each other, but it still seems so hard to get together. ( These are some of my girlfriends that I go on girls weekend with). Anyways, it was so nice to see them and great to eat yummy food. It was also fun having our husband and kids get to know each other better.
We also had an animal party the other day at my house :) The kids gather up all their stuff animals, and we had a little party on my bed. It was funny because before I decided to take the picture Brayden was just sitting on the bed. The girls just kept piling up the animals. Brayden had fallen over, and for a second I really couldn't see him mixed in with all the animals. So after that I thought it would be cute to have the girls mix in with the animals. We had a good time. I also realized that we probably have way too many stuffed animals. :)




8 comments:

Susan said...

Cute pictures! So funny... At first I didn't notice that all your kids were in the pictures... it's like Where's Waldo? ;)

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Kami- I think that is awesome you got to catch up with old friends and that you are so close together. You look great too, mommy of three! Plus I love your kids...you are just so layed back and fun! I just signed up for the AZ half marathon in Jan...Rock n Roll...I chickened out of the full marathon...love for you to come and run with me! You could drive to AZ it is only 5 hours...think about it chicka! Let's talk soon! Luv Cami

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Dand it I forgot my traditional
"the other Cami"!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

What a fun thing! Your kids look darling!

Nunes Family said...

Oh my Goodness you have a ton of stuff animals. Your kids look like they had a fun time.

Susan said...

Kami! I got your message on Heather's blog. How weird that you're having trouble posting on mine. I'm sorry about that. You're so nice to let me know! Such a thoughtful girl you are. :) I hope the problem gets fixed soon. I love the nice comments you leave me. :)

Peck Family said...

Kami well aren't you busy with friends :) The girl with the white shirt looks so so familiar! What's her name?

Sunny said...

Sexy Momas! Cute pic of my friends!!! Sounds like you guys had fun. Makes me miss you.