Monday, January 14, 2008

We Are Home!

We'll I figured I better post Christmas before Valentine's Day comes. We had a great Christmas. We made it to the holiday show at Sea World, made cookies, and had a wonderful Christmas eve and Christmas day with Brett. It was a very special Christmas. The day after we headed to Utah. We got to the Banks just in time for their big Christmas party. We had so much fun at the Banks. We then went to my parent, which I am sure you figured out from my last post. Then we went back to Utah. We had fun hanging out with family again. I got to see my good friend Kara alot. Her little girl Anna is so cute. The girls had so fun playing with her at our pretend birthday party. We had a great visit with everyone. We made it home safely, but it was an interesting ride home because both Brynn and Brayden threw up. ( Luckily Brynn has mastered throwing up in a bag which made clean up alot easier). Since being home we have just tried to recover from traveling, Christmas, and being sick. We did do a fun activity on Saturday. We made it to the zoo. The kids, which includes Brett who is the biggest kid, loved it. The kids were trying to immate the moneys, which are always our favorite.










































































































































































































































7 comments:

hughes family said...

kami, the pics are so great! the grls look so darling--i love brynn's hair! its cute, she looks so grown up!! and cute aubs. i love that girl, love the one in the baby play crib. and brayden is SO big! i still picture him as a newborn. i can't believe he is standing up in those pictures! what cuties. and you adn brett look great too--your hair is super long! thanks for talking yesterday! our day was much better today!
love, meg

Sunny said...

Hey Kam! Cute pics. I'm glad you had fun. I wish I could've seen you - but at least I got to last time. It's so weird that you guys are wearing t-shirts in those pictures. It's so darn cold here. Ahhh . . .San Diego. That has to be the perfect place to live! - - And, yes, you were right. That song on my blog is a remake of the one we listened to in college from the "Phenomenon" sound track. If you want to play music on your blog, just go to mine and scroll down to the very bottom and click on the music player. It will take you to the website where you create the player. Then just copy the code and make it a page element on your blog. Just call me if you're confused. Love ya !

Nunes Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great christmas and lots of fun with family.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

I luv Brynn's little bangs - she looks so dang cute! And I also luv your fireplace decor for Christmas! i really need to talk to you and get updated - sounds like you guys are doing so well...half done with intern year, crazy huh? I'm glad you had such a nice vaca (besides the vomit of course!!!) Luv the other Cami

Jill said...

Hey Kami, I love Brynn's hair. I remember thinking Ella looked totally different when she first got bangs. It changes how they look so much it's crazy, all your kids look so cute. Glad to see you had a great Christmas, and holiday season.
Jill

Rachel said...

Man, you've got cute kids! Glad you guys are having fun over there!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Oh my gosh it looks so warm there. Sofie got sick when we got home from Idaho too. They really wore themselves out with all the fun things they did.