Sunday, December 30, 2007

Enjoying the winter wonderland in Idaho

We are loving being with family. All of my sibblings (6 out of 7 ) except my brother Brandon, who is in Iraq, are here for the holidays and to see my brother Jayson, who just returned from El Salvador. We have been doing so much here. Some of the highlights include sledding, swimming, birthday parties, a missionary homecoming and trying to have family pictures. (Brayden and Joshua are only 19 days apart so we wanted to get them in a pictures).It is sad that Brett and Brandon can't be with us. WE MISS them, but we are thankful they are sacrificing so we can have fun. ( I will have to post Christmas pictures later when I get my camera back that I left at my in laws).
P.S. Have a Happy New Year!




























































































































































































9 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

Glad you guys are having so much fun with your family! Sorry brett can't be there too. Family is so fun!!!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

How fun! I hope you didn't drive by yourself again-winter driving is a totally different story!! We've heard they have gotten a TON of snow-so fun!! I bet Brett misses you guys a ton!

Growinguptogether said...

I'm jealous,wish we were there sledding. Melissa had her baby. Scott looked tired yesterday. I'm tired today, I was up till midnight scrapbooking, I'm addicted it's horrible fun. You girls look so cute in their pink coats. Drive home safely. Love, Vicky

hughes family said...

kami, the pics are adorable! the kids look like they are having so much fun (except for the group photo...ha ha) i love the one of you and kelsey. you girls are so beautiful, and definitely sisters!! sure miss you, say hi to your family. i'm glad you guys can all (almost all) be together!
when do you drive home? be careful!
meg

Shelly and Ken said...

Wow! I can't believe you drove to Idaho alone in the winter. How fun to be home with family for Christmas though. Pictures are very cute.

The Mathews Family said...

What did we do before blogs? You always have so many great pictures. Glad you guys are having a good time :)

The Mathews Family said...

Oh, by the way, sorry I didn't call you a couple of weeks ago.. we didn't make it down to SD. Our little project got kind of out of hand and there was NO TIME for any playing. But.. I totally should have called you! Sorry! Still friends?

Clint C. said...

You look like you're having a lot of fun up there! Is that Lava Hot Springs? See you soon!

Sunny said...

Cute pictures Kam! It's so fun to keep in touch this way. It was fun to see all your family too. Kelsie and all the boys are so old!! Does that mean we're old too?