Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Parades, parks, and just enjoying life at a slower pace.





We had a little parade in the area where we live. We went with our friends. The kids had so much fun. They would dance to all the bands.They got balloon, trinkets, and more candy then they did at Halloween. Later that night we went to fireworks with our friends. It was fun feeling like we lived in such a hometown area.

I had to post these pictures just to document our trip to the mall. I very,very, rarely go to the mall. I thought I was prepared enough, and that I could possible TRY and shop. Well, the kids had fun by all the water features (notice the top picture, Brayden almost fell in when I was trying to get his picture). Anyways, I ended up coming home and I just shopped online. I am just not sure how to shop at the mall with three children. :)

SO my sweet Brynn loves to have a party for anything. This day she decided to have a baby party. She got all her and Aubrey's dolls together. She then undressed all of them and decided she needed to match them. So in the middle of the day all MY BABIES and alot of their babies took a bath. (How fun to be a kid)! Speaking of Brynn having parties, she has planned a "girl" party for her and a few of her girlfriends this weekend. She is so excited about it. I will posted some pictures.

I had to post this of the girls. They really are such good friend (most of the time). I love it!
Our Memorial Day was spent quite simple. We went to a park in the morning while Brett was at work. Then when he got home in the afternoon, we went and got ice cream and went to another park.



We went to Sea World yesterday to enjoy their new Sesame Street rides. All the kids liked it. It was a beautiful day, and it was fun having Brett with us. Yesterday was his first day off in 9 days. We also celebrated Brett being done with taking call for this year. He finished up his last hard rotation on Monday. He is now doing Pediatrics, and then he graduates the end of June from his internship. YEAH!!!

8 comments:

BensonFam said...

That's exciting that he's getting so close! And those Sesame Street rides make me reeeeeeally want to plan another Cal trip. How fun!!

Susan said...

There's some great pictures you posted here! I love that one of all the babies in the tub. Brynn will be great hostess when she is older - so fun that she is getting practice in now!

Christine said...

I love the matching pink shorts on your girls. Such cuties! I know the shopping feeling with kids. My boys are getting worse because they have absolutely no interest!! I'm jealous of your sunshine. It looks so nice down there. Congrats on graduation!!!

Tami said...

Such cute pictures. It looks like you guy's live in such a fun place. After Brett is finished with his internship will you be staying there or moving somewhere elce?

Sim Family said...

Kami..your kids are getting so big. I have only seen your girls, I would love to get together so see your little boy. We live in Huntington Beach...but we love to go to San Onofre to go surfing. We are going tomorrow you should come with your family if you don't have plans. I had fun with my first triathlon..I am very novice but it was fun. I need to get a bike as I used my husbands. I will have to get your imput. We have signed up for the Lake Arrowhead Tri on Aug. 16th. You should do it. Anyways email or call me if you want any details about surfing or the tri...later Amber

Rebekah's Mom said...

Fun! I love Aubrey's face while she's saving Braden. Priceless! See you next week!:) Give me a call and we can figure out our schedules.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

You guys always do such fun stuff!! Hooray for intern year being over!

hughes family said...

kami, i love the pics!! i especially love the one of the 3 kids in the tub with all those dolls!! poor brayden, although i'm sure for now he's in heaven with all those FUN girly toys!! my boys are almost 6 and just barely starting to think princess dresses aren't so cool. looks like fun times!! can't wait to see you next month!!