Sunday, June 6, 2010

More SPRING FUN


My spring women's soccer team

U pick Strawberry Farm



Kali loved it. She just kept shoving more and more strawberries in her mouth. All the kids ate their fair share of strawberries as you can see from their faces.

Zoo with cousins

Sleepover with Halle and Josh

Disneyland with Rusty and Tara's family


Brayden turning into a Jedi


He was so brave and never got scared. He really thinks he is a Jedi now. I posted the video of him fighting Darth Vader. It was for sure the highlight of our day because Brayden was so HAPPY.









Brayden playing t-ball










Mother's Day





Aubrey's Mother's day breakfast at her preschool









Muffins with mom




Look how big her muffin is!!

Amber's baby shower









Hillary's wedding shower and Girls weekend








I went with my mom and Kelsi to women conference in Provo. It was so fun.



Kali with her Great Grandma Johnson. Thanks to her great grandma and grandpa Johnson, grandpa and grandma Banks, and grandma and grandpa Johnson who all helped take care of her. Thanks also to Brett who took two days off work and watched the other three kids. The kids had a great dad's weekend, and I had a nice relaxing girl's weekend.


Park time


Brett enjoying the girl's scooters.
Kali's First swim





3 comments:

Susan said...

Jedi Brayden is so cute!! That video really made me smile. :)

Tara said...

Way to go Brett! What an awesome accomplishment.

I love the pic of Brayden and Josh. SO DANG CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kami. Your kids are beautiful. I’m just contacting friends. I most likely have a really bad form of leukemia. Thanks for being such a good friend.
����Matt