Sunday, November 18, 2007

Blast Off and More







We went to Blast Off on our last day in Idaho
before we headed
to Utah. The children
loved it. It is a big indoor
playground with a cute,
larger, and fun dress up room.


























After Blast Off my parents watched the kids while Kelsi and I went to a spin class. We got home at 9:00 and then my parents wanted to give the girls their Christmas presents.(Needless to say we had a last night, which the girls loved). One of the gifts was a big pink bag. Aubrey and Brynn loved it because they could get inside them. My parents spoiled the kids. We had so much fun with them. Thanks for everything mom and dad!








We then headed back to Utah for our last few days of our trip. It was so nice staying at the Banks. They were so good to let me come and go. We kept super busy seeing family and friends.




I saw some of my old college friends. Michelle, Sunny, Reggie, Amber, and I got together with all of our children (11 children) at Sunny's house. It was a great time. Thanks Sunny!












We then went and visited Brett's grandma Phyllis. She is such a great grandma. Brayden loved it because she was letting him play with her box of Lifesavers.













Brynn loved playing with grandma and grandpa's adopted cat.










I went to dinner with two of my dear friends Kara and Andrea. These two girls have known me since grade school and Junior High. I am so thankful for good friends that are haved loved me through thick and thin. I am also thankful for my father in law who watched all my kids so I could enjoy a night out. Thanks Alan! (And thanks Sharon for watching my kids every morning so I could work out! :)











One of Brynn's highlight is hanging out with her cousin Bridger. They are only about a month apart and they love being with each other. It is so cute. I am so glad we got to go out and see all of our family and friends. Thanks to all of you for making this such a great trip. It made all the long hours of traveling worth it. (For all of you that I didn't get to see this trip I hope I can see you at Christsma).














6 comments:

Jess said...

I love the pics of the kids. I can't believe how long its been since we have seen you guys. The picture of Bridger & Brynn is the cutest!

Courtney said...

Hey Kami!

It's so fun to read about what's going on with you guys. How's the running/triathalon/ironwoman super diva mom doing anyway? Someday I will wake up at 4:00 am and run like you.

Court

Sunny said...

Kam, it was so fun to see you and your darling kids. Thanks for making the effort to see us. You can come anytime. Can you please email me that picture of all of us on my couch. Tell Brynn she is a spectacular photographer!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Kami - Okay that is enough you are spoiled and I am jealous!!! You guys are having too much fun...but wait, you deserve it girl! I'm laughing a little too because I have been to Blast Off and it is turly a classic spot! Talk soon - Luv the other Cami

Peck Family said...

okay I know I always so this but Andrea looks sooooooooooooo familiar.

The Mathews Family said...

It's kinda hard to come back huh? Looks like you were able to squeeze quite a bit into your trip! Gotta love hangin' with the girls.... speakin' of which, haven't we been needing to plan something like that?? Maybe some day soon.