Thursday, November 29, 2007

Getting back into our routine
















Well we have almost been back from our trip 2 weeks now, and I feel like we are finally getting things back on track. We got home just in time for Thanksgiving. We thought we were going to spend the day at some of my friends that live here in California. Anyways, I am figuring out more and more that things don't always work out the way you plan. We ended up at our house having dinner with just our little family. My highlight of my meal was the fruit turkey I made. ( I am a little sad that I couldn't post a picture of my cutest turkey. Later on that day we went to the park, and my camera fell and got broken. The positive side of this story is that I got a new camera for an early christmas present :)). Anyways, it ended up being a very memorable Thanksgiving. It was nice that we got to spend it with Brett. He even got most of the weekend off as well. Since he did have some time off we had a friend take some family pictures for us. I didn't post the one that we are using for our Christmas cards, so you'll just have to wait to see the cutest one when I get your Christmas cards sent out. :) Other than that we just kind of had a relaxing weekend. The highlights of this week have been getting some good workout in before my race next week, and a little cooking day with some friends. We each prepared meals for our family and my four other friends' familys. When we finished we all took home 5 prepared meals. It was awesome.We each have three kids each and most of the kids were there. I tried to get a picture of most of the kids, but I think 7 were missing. We were suppose to freeze them but I kind of cheated because I have already used 2 of them and it has only been 2 days. Anyways, whatever works is what I say.

8 comments:

Jess said...

Love the beach pictures! You are a cute little family!

Growinguptogether said...

Hey, those beach pictures turned out really cute. You just have such a cute fam. I love the picture of the kids. That was just after JD had hit Jack. I love how pictures capture the moment.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Your pictures are so darling! So glad you had a fun Thanksgiving with just your little family! We are having that kind of Christmas and can't wait! It's the first time it's ever just been "us" and we are very excited! You guys all look so great!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

That is such a great idea about the meals...especially during the holidays! Luv, luv your family pics they are so freaking cute! Good luck on your race, I want to hear how it goes! Luv the other Cami

The Kalcichs said...

You're making me miss the warm weather with those beach pictures! What a beautiful family you have. I can't wait to see your Christmas card. Good luck with your race. What are you tackling this time? I'm excited to hear more.

Nunes Family said...

I love your family pictures. Your little guy is getting soo big.

Stephanie Johnson said...

okay your kids are so cute and getting so big. I am soooo excited to see you at Christmas. I love reading your blog- I totally see your fun personalty in your posts.

Rusty and Tara said...

Your pics are so stinkin cute! If those are the throw backs I can't wait to see the best one. How did you get 3 kids to pose so cute?

I want to hear more about this fruit turkey. Sounds Intriguing.

And good luck at your race this week! What kind of race this time?

When are you guys going to be in Utah after Christmas?

Love, Tara