Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hanging out at the Johnsons








We have been having so much fun here in Idaho. All of our days have been so busy. Last night we served dinner to my brother Shane and his girlfriend Christy in the tree house. The girls got to be the waitresses. They loved it. ( I think they especially loved it because the dinner didn't even start until 10:00 pm). We also went to the Bee movie with my brother, sister and mom. Another nice thing was my and me got to do a session at the temple. One morning we spent in the dentist office. The girls really like the dentist for one because it is their grandpa and another they get to pick a lot of prize because the assistant don't want to tell them "no" because they are the grand kids. The girls and me are really the only ones that got our teeth fixed, but I had to have Brayden just sit in the chair. My dad said his two teeth looked great. :)The picture of the girls holding the cookies is right after they just got their teeth cleaned. My dad told then they didn't have any cavities and then he rewarded them with huge cookies. I thought it was pretty funny. Other than that the girls just love playing in the leaves and hanging out with their grandma and grandpa and aunt Kelsi.










































8 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

So fun! I am glad you are enjoying time with your family. My grandpa was a dentist too :) He was always looking in my mouth when we'd visit :)

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

You guys look like you are having a blast! the other Cami

The Kalcichs said...

I love your kids! It always looks like a good time around there! Zeke likes looking at the pictures of Brynn. I'm hoping he'll remember all of his old friends a little longer.

the landreths said...

That looks so fun! We aren't going to my family's house for either holiday this year and this makes me really wish we were. You look great, by the way.

hughes family said...

hey kami,looks like you guys are having too much fun!! i'm sure your parents are loving this since you guys live so far away. how was the bee movie by the way? my kids want to see it. glad the dentist went so well--that pic of brayden is so sweet, looking up at your dad. say hi to you fam for me!
love, meg

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Very fun! I love the picture of Brayden looking up at your dad as he's sitting in the dentist chair-so cute!! Glad your having fun. I bet it is killing Brett having you so far away-those kids are so sweet!!

The Mathews Family said...

Look at those two cuties in their matching princess shirts :) Glad you guys are having fun in ID!!

Growinguptogether said...

Hey, I don't know your email address so this is the only way I can communicate with you at 10 pm san diego time.
I met with Audra and Jana today, we decided to met the first tuesday after thanksgiving and give the dinner thing a try. They wanted 9:00 is said 9:30, but that still wouldn't give you enough time to do your spin class would it? Anyway let me know what you think. Vicky