Tuesday, December 11, 2007

How does life get so busy?



Hello everyone! Happy Holidays! Our December has been so busy. Here are a few things that we have been up to.










Last night for family night we went to this cute pizza parlor to celebrate taking his last board exam. It was all decorated for Christmas so Brynn had to stand by the Santa that was "just her size". It was a fun restaurant. They brought all the kids out there own plate of dough to play with. The girls made some nice pizza dough, but Brayden didn't quite get it.





We stayed at my friend Ashley's house last weekend in Arizona(the girl on the right:))She was such a great host. It was the highlight of my trip to see her and all my other friends friends that we left behind in Arizona. We went to our old wards Christmas party. ( That is were the kids saw Santa). Then on Saturday we went Logan's birthday party. That was definitely a hit for the kids. Heather, one of my good friends, always knows how to throw such a fun party. Then later that day Heather took my children picture. They were kind of difficult subject, so well see how well they turn out. Heather always does great so I'm sure they will look good.


We went to Arizona last weekend to do a triathlon and see friends. Well, it ended up being a lonely wet ride for my bike. There was a misleading sign that had me and a my friend Taya thinking the race was cancelled. We didn't find out that the race actually happened until late Sunday night. I was actually really sad, but I guess everything happen for a reason. :)














Brynn was so excited to sit on Santa lap. Every time we go shopping she always says"I'm am going to put this on my list for Santa. (She made a long list to give him, but unfortunately it got left at home. Hopefully Santa will still get it somehow:) This was Aubrey and Braydens first time sitting on Santa lap without tears. Brayden was very interested in see whose lap he was sitting on, and Aubrey actually wanted to sit on his lap (no tears).
















We got to go to a BYU game a couple weekends ago. It was mostly just fun because we got to do a fun family activity. To be honest my favorite part of the evening was after the game we went and got our first "real" Christmas tree. The girl loved decorating it and they love having to water it.

11 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

That is so fun that you got to go to AZ and see everyone. Sorry about your triathlon, what a bummer. The Bellair Christmas party looked fun as usual! We sure miss that ward and all the fun activities they did. good to hear from you.
Rachel

The Mathews Family said...

Aw Kami that sucks about the race! I'm so sorry. I hope you said hello to everyone for us. I miss them! Did you guys find out about next year?

Jonathan & Rachel said...

So sad that we didn't get to catch up! I can't believe that your race actually happened-such a bummer! Sounds like you guys have been busy and had a lot of fun!!

Rusty and Tara said...

Poor you! You drove all that way and didn't even get to race! That stinks. But it sounds like you had a fun trip anyway. Brayden is getting so big--I bet he and Josh are going to be quite the terrorizing two over the holidays!

The Kalcichs said...

Damon is going to be so jealous that you guys went to the BYU game. I think this is the first year he hasn't gone to one. It looks like you guys are having so much fun! I can't believe the fiasco with your race. You have such a positive outlook about things.

Sunny said...

What a fun time of year this is. You are quite the traveler! Not even three kids slows you down. Bummer about the race. Miss you!

Jess said...

Wow you guys have been busy! I can't believe you didn't get to race. That is so sad. You are amazing that you can do those triatholons!

Peck Family said...

Kami! Your trip was really way tooooo short! I am still sad about Friday Night! Well maybe next time. But it was so good to see you. You look great. AND FL!!!! that's great! You guys are lucky that you get the best spots in the USA! Miss you!

m e l said...

Kami - I just just your Christmas card today in the mail and had to check you blog - fun to see what you guys are up to! Oh, and this is Melanie (Dave's wife) . . . . it's a long story. It'll be fun keeping in touch with you guys on your blog!

the landreths said...

i love your posts! So many fun pictures. I'm so glad you got to come and stay with us. So sorry about your race though :(. You could always look for another one in phoenix!

LOVED your christmas card, too!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for off topic, but 2012 is close, is this really matter?