Monday, March 31, 2008

It is times like these that make GOOD memories!

The Easter bunny found the kids in Coronado. We went there on Saturday and stayed for a whole week with my 4 younger brothers, my sister, and my older brother with his family, and my parents. It was a blast. I will try and posted all of our pictures from the week soon.


Here is Brynn and Aubrey dying Easter eggs. Brynn thinks she is really funny when she makes silly faces:)

Brayden just liked eating the hard boiled eggs.



Here is Brayden charming Ms. Ruby, Brynn's main teacher. She has been the best teacher for Brynn.

This again is Ms. Joslyn who comes in to help out on holiday and such. Brynn loves it when she comes. They had a fun Easter egg hunt and then they got to take turn in the jumper. Even Aubrey got to jump.





You have to blow this picture up to see Brynn's fat lip. She got a new scooter for her birthday. She decided to take a big hill, and unforunetly the hill got the best of her. Luckily she is a trooper and she still love her "fast" scooter.




Brynn finally has her "real" birthday. She had been celebrating it for the last 2 weeks. She celebrated her birthday at her school and she got a crown and a birthday sign from her class.



We all went to Seaport Village together and the Banks got a family picture of us.

Brett's parents came to visit right in the middle of the girls birthdays. They hand deliver their presents. We went to the beach. It is always so beautiful there. Brynn loves taking pictures there. She does her own model shots:)






9 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Such cute pictures! Sounds like you've been having a ton of fun! The pictures of Bryn's lip is so sad-poor thing!!

Growinguptogether said...

Bryn will have to come ride with Danny on her scooter. Cute pictures. I'm impressed with how many pictures you always post, I put a bunch on my last post and it took awhile. YOur picts are always fun to look at thought and you have a very photogenic fam.

Rebekah's Mom said...

Poor Bryn! I love the one with Aubrey looking like she's gonna take care of her big sister's owie. Bryn looks so sad, and Aubrey looks like she's gonna cheer her up. So cute! Braden is getting so big! Is he chasing after the girls yet? I'm glad you guys had such a fun trip...Miss you! -shaunee

Adam Jensen said...

Your family is so cute! San Diego looks so great, we need to come visit :)

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Jealous of your good times and sunshine down at Seaport and Coronado....my two favorites...and La Jolla Shores. So fun to have Brett's fam to visit...always great to have a little extra support especially making it through the home stretch of Intern Year! luv ya girl, the other Cami

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Stephanie Johnson said...

Love Brynn's model shots!I am so sad we missed the big party. We thought about you guys all week.

Nunes Family said...

Cami, How fun to have most of your family come for a great vac. and what a plus that you did not have to travel very far. Looks like some good times where had by all.