Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Brett's Graduation from Medical School

These are my parent dancing the night away at the banquet. Cute parents.
These are a few of my brother. They all came down for Brett's graduation. They also just left my house here in San Diego. We always have such a good time together.

This are some of my good friends from medical school. We all went to a banquet the night before graduation.


This is Brett's navy cermony at his graduation. It was really neat. We didn't get any of his actually graduation because my dad took all the pictures. I will try and post some of those later. Brett's dad got to hood him. ( It was neat to see like father like son.) It was such a great day for our family. Brett worked so hard, and we were all so happy for him. Thanks to my family and Brett's family who helped make the day and four years so great.



No comments: