Sunday, August 26, 2007

I was Tagged. Thanks Ashley!

1. Who is your man? My handsome husband Brett, but my little Brayden is a close second.
2. How long have you been together? We met 6 years ago this Friday, and we've been married about 5 1/2 years
3. How long did you date? 8 months
4. How old is your man? 32 but next month he will be 33 ( Crazy! He is turning into an old man:).
5.Who eats more? That is debatable. I eat more fruits and vegetables and he eats more treats
6.Who said I love you first? I did. He told me like a week later and he said"I think I love you" . How reassuring! He eventually told me that he knew he loved me;).
7. Who is taller? He is by about 5 inches
8. Who sings better? For sure me:) He doesn't even sing, so it not hard to be better than him.
9. Who is smarter? I wish I was, but he is. He should be. He just graduated from medical school last spring ( Even though he is smarter I still tell him he doesn't know everything just because he is a doctor).
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine is. I asked Brett who he thought was worse, and he just laughed and said "are you serious?'' There really is no question . He is very even tempered.
11. Who does the laundry? I do, but he does the ironing( Thank goodness, because I wouldn't want to have to iron his military uniforms:).
12. Who does the dishes? I do
13. Who sleep on the right side of the bed? I do
14.Who pays the bills? I do. He makes the money, and I take care of it :).
15. Who is better at the computer?Brett ( I am sure that is no surprise to anyone:).
16. Who mows the lawn? He does. Although, now we don't really have a lawn so he lucks out.
17. Who cooks dinner? I do. He tries to claim he cooks sometime because he use to do the grilling, but now I even do the grilling. He is so busy now that we are just happy if he gets to be home for dinner.
18. Who drive when you are together? He does. He says he is to scared for his life to let me drive:).
19. Who pays when you go out? Who ever is paying the most attention when it is time to pay.
20. Who is more stubborn? He is, but he would tell you I am. His stubbornness is longer lasting.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Brett said he is never wrong. Does that explain it:). No seriously we go back and forth.
22. Whose parents do you see most? It about 50/ 50. We love seeing both of them.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me on our second date, and I loved it:).
24. Who asked who out? Neither. Our friend Toby told me Brett wanted to go out, and he told Brett that I wanted to go out. Anyways, it was a blind date , and I am so glad our mutual friend tricked us and set us up.
25. Who proposed first? He did.
26. Who is more sensitive? I am, but he is pretty sensitive for a guy. He is as sensitive as I need him to be.
27. Who has more friends? I probably think I have more friends just because I am so social and love being around people, but we both have a lot of good friends, which are so thankful for.
28. Who has more siblings? I do. I have 6 brothers and 1 sister. He only has 2 brothers.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? This is a tricky question. Honestly, he let me think I wear the pant, but in all reality he really wear the pants.

Now I am Tagging : Jenny Mathews, Rachel Jensen, Whittney Fassio, Rachel Manwaring, and Melissa Spurgiesz

Thanks Ashley. This was so fun for me.

5 comments:

Peck Family said...

Kami you are super cute.

the landreths said...

i loved reading your answers! You're so funny.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Kami - You are comical - loved it!the other Cami

Susan said...

This was very amusing to read. So bold for Brett to have kissed on the second date! He must have known it was meant to be. ;)

Adam Jensen said...

I was just reading along enjoying your answers, i didn't expect to have to do my own... :) I miss you! Isn't it funny how when you husband is gone so much the simplest things are the best. Adam has been gone nights and we never have dinner... hardly. So i was super excited to be able to make him lunch... is that lame?? love Rachel