Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Loving Sunny San Diego






















We moved to San Diego officially about two months ago. We got here the first of June. It has been a whirlwind. We moved in and the next week Brett started working. We didn't get all unpacked. We decided to enjoy being together as a family instead of unpacking. We would unpack for a couple of hours and then either go swimming, to the park or the beach. So needless to say I think we just barely got rid of all our box last week, (and that is only because we had my family and a few friend come and stay here). Then Brett started a really hard rotation where he was on call every third day, and working thirty hours straight at at time. I think he learned alot, and I learned I was capable of doing alot more then I thought I could. We were both excited to have him finish that one up last week. He is now doing Derm, which is like a normal job hours.
We have definitely enjoyed being outside everyday. I took pictures of the kids at the YMCA park because that is how our day starts. I workout and then we play at the park. Then we usually go to our park or the pool later in the day. Brynn loves to swim and Aubrey loves to play at the park. Poor Brayden doesn't get much of a say on what we do.

No comments: