Wednesday, August 15, 2007

We are keeping busy


Today was Brynn's first day of preschool. She said she had a great time. The teacher said she did so good. She brought home lots of colored pictures, which is her favorite thing to do. She even colored a picture for Aubrey. It was cute because one of Brynn's big concern about starting school was that she won't get to be with Aubrey. She was worried what Aubrey would do in the Y care without her. ( I guess Brynn lift Aubrey up to get drinks and helps her get things at the YMCA child care center). Lucky Aubrey was fine without her today, although she kept saying she missed Brynn. Aubrey actually start her own little school today. It is just a once a week little mom and tot craft and sing time little group, but I think it is good for Aubrey to feel like she has something to do also.








We went to the beach with our ward for family night to roast s'mores. We went there in our clothes because I didn't think the kids would want to swim at night, but all the other kids were in swimming. I was talking to a friend and I look up and Brynn was in up to her head with her clothes on, even Aubrey was in the water. (Usually even when we take Aubrey in her swimsuit she doesn't get wet because she is scared of the ocean). Anyways, lucky I brought PJ to change into. The girls loved the s'mores. I am not sure if you can see from the pictures, but they got s'mores everywhere. FUN TIMES!






This is Aubrey's first pair of boots. One of my running friends from Arizona got these for her little girls last year. When I saw them again this year I had to get them for Aubrey. She looks so cute as a little cowgirl. She wore them to church, but it was a sad day because after church she had an accident. Her new boots got all wet.






This captures only a little of how beautiful it was. Lucky it wasn't a long hike because Brynn got pretty tired. Even Aubrey got tired, and she was on our backs the whole time. Hiking is a whole new experience with three children, ( but I think I would have to say everything is a whole new experience with three).


Here is a cute pictures of my handsome boys. I am a lucky girl!
We went on a family hike with our friends the Spurgiezs. It was so beautiful. We hiked down to the ocean. I have done alot of beautiful hikes in Utah, but I have never hiked by the ocean. It is breath taking.

8 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

I love how you guys use every chance you get to do fun exciting things together! We are trying to explore more when Adam has time off, your pictures are great! Can't believe you are a family of 5 :)
love, Rach

the landreths said...

You guys are a great advertisement for San Diego. You are always doing fun things!
So good to see you--even if it's just in pictures!

Peck Family said...

You are a lucky girl :) That was a sweet post. Those pictures of Aubrey look like she's singing:)

Susan said...

The beach looks so wonderful! Arizona needs a beach... it's too hot! :)

AnnMarie said...

How fun! Smores on the beach in pajamas! What a great time.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun-I love seeing your kids! Keep updating!!!

The Mathews Family said...

That hike looks awesome! Where is that place? Cute pics of the kids and how fun for your girls and their little schools ;) I think Charlie will need some kind of a little preschool or something once Dillon starts up.

BTW - are you just dying in this heat, or what!?? I though we escaped this!!!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Kami - I love Aubrey's boots...I got Vanny the all pink one's at Target, did you see those? That is great about Brynn's pre-school, where is she going? Aren't sisters cute...always looking out for each other! Sounds like 3 isn't slowing you down too much! YOU are the woman!!! Talk soon - the other Cami