Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fun at Coronado

Poor Brayden! He looks a little annoyed that I am letting his sister take him down the slide. They on the other hand think it is so fun.

I decided that Aubrey and Brayden and I would take an outing to the temple while Brynn was in school. Aubs isn't into taking pictures, so this is as good as it get. (Notice the spit coming out of her mouth).












We went out to Coronado on Sunday with a few family in our ward to hear a Navy band play in the park, and have a picnic. It was so great. They have different free concerts every Sunday, and lucky we went when it was a Navy band. You can kind of see the band if you look behind the girls in the picture with the flag. After we went and watch the sunset at the beach. It was sooo beautiful. Brett and I tried to pretend we were a "young couple" in love. (Well we are still in love, just not young:) We tried to tell the girls not to get wet because it was Sunday, but you can see they listened real well. We tried to really enjoy this last weekend together. I may not be posting to many fun things for a while because Brett start his trauma surgery rotation tomorrow. Hopefully, we all survive. At least we had such a fun month together while he had an easy rotation.














We spent timing trying to get our house a little cleaner. The girls love it when I mop. They like to "ice skate mop" which is they take paper towels and follow me around. They think it is the funnest thing. I think it great. Pretty soon they can be mopping all by themselves:) That will be great because I really don't like mopping.














3 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

Cute! your fam is so dang cute. Good luck with your next rotation!!! At least it's only for a little while, thank goodness for the easier ones in between..... You can handle almost anything, when you know it wont last forever.
love, Rachel
ps. I am SO jealous you live by the ocean!!!!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Kami - Have you heard of child labor laws??? Check out my blog...we are on the same page when it comes to putting girls to work! Sounds like you guys are living the Diego life...I love hearing about it! The other Cami

The Mathews Family said...

Hey you! We had fun at the beach yesterday! Sorry we didn't get a hold of you guys earlier! Anyway, those beach pics are amazing- you guys could TOTALLY pass for a young couple in love ;)

Don't you just LOVE it when the kids get into helping out? I LOVE IT!