Thursday, August 30, 2007

We finally made it to Sea World!

We finally made it to Sea World. We have almost been here three months, and we just went on Monday. (This was Brett's only day off until next Tuesday. We decided we had better do something really fun.) We kept thinking we were going to go, but we always ended doing something different. Mostly we ended up going to the beach. There is just too much fun stuff here to do:). ( Brett took this picture of Shamu. He got an awesome shot.)
The girls wore there swim suit because we sat in the soak zone. Unfortunately, Shamu didn't get them wet. We'll have to sit closer next time:) I am sure they will get their fair share of getting wet from Shamu.




We went to the "haunted lighthouse". We got 4d class. It was a cute show. The girls got scared, but the had fun with the glasses.

The girls were trying to imitate the great white sharks.
There was this polar bear cave, and Brett kept trying to take the girls in it. They had this "scary" bear growl. Well, Brett thought it was so funny because he got the girls so scared they both started crying. Funny dad.

I know this is a silly picture to post, but I had to document this because our picnic was one of my highlight of the day. We sat at some tables that overlooked the bay. There was this peaceful music playing and the whole family was quiet (because their mouths were full). Anyways, it is hard to describe, but it is one of the moments when I am so thankful to be who I am. It was such a fun day spending it with my cute family. The girls and Brayden were so good all day. I didn't think they would like it so much. We ended up staying for Shamu Rocks, which is a night show of Shamu and then fireworks.
Brayden is trying to drive us to Sea World:0) Isn't he getting so big and cute! He can sit up so well now.

We actually went to the beach last weekend. I have a couple friends in the ward who still want me to have a good month even if my husband isn't around much. They invited us to the beach, and I couldn't say no to something fun. Anyways, it is always funnier when Brett comes with us, but we still had a good time.

10 comments:

Susan said...

Brayden has such handsome blue eyes! What a cutie! What a fun Sea World visit you had! I'm glad you finally go to go.

Liora said...

How fun!! We want to go to sea world so bad! I Can't believe how big brayden is! and so cute!

the landreths said...

I'm glad you finally got there! What a fun day. And the picnic sounded so peaceful. Love that! What fun pictures. And ditto to what everyone has said about Brayden. What a big, handsome guy!

Adam Jensen said...

I am so glad you guys went to sea world! So much fun. I am happy you guys seems to be surviving, even thriving maybe :) I know some days are hard. But the important thing is to make the free time you have fun! Love your cute family. Brayden is such a hunky guy!
love, Rach

The Mathews Family said...

So fun! We haven't been yet either.. after baby ;) You are SO ambitious to take the kids to the beach by yourself! I struggle keeping track of the boys even when BOTH James and I are there! But, you've always been better at stuff like that - more eyes in the back of your head and LOTS more patience! ;)

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Sounds like a great day - love, love Sea World! Your kidos are cute as usual...you are such a super mom! I'm glad you have found some nice families in your ward! We'll catch each other on the phone one day - the other Cami

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a fun trip, and I can't believe how big Brayden is! You sure have a wonderful family!

Nunes Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Your little ones are getting so big.

Peck Family said...

Kami! I always check your blog but realized that I have left my thoughts! Look at Braden! He is so cute! We love Sea World! When I was there with the USCG all military would get free. So we kindof wore out sea world a little. Glad your having so much fun.

BensonFam said...

Kami - it's been so fun catching up with you guys on your blog - I can't believe how much your kids have grown (especially Brayden!) in just the last few months. Glad you're loving San Diego (I'm trying not to be too jealous...) Keep in touch - we miss you guys!